Type your USPS tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
Frequently asked questions:
How To Track USPS Mail?
In order to track usps mail, you will need the Label ID of the mailpiece. This number for usps express mail tracking can be found on the Mailing Label or Receipt. The number of letters and numbers vary depending on the class of mail or extra service being used. Sample Label ID numbers are as follows:
|Mail Class or Service||Sample Label ID Number|
|Express Mail®||EA 000 000 000 US|
|Express Mail International®||EC 000 000 000 US|
|Priority Mail International®||CP 000 000 000 US|
|Global Express Guaranteed®||82 000 000 00|
|Registered Mail||RA 000 000 000 US|
Next, go to usps tracking on ExpressTracking.org. Enter the Label ID number from the Mailing Label or Receipt into the form and click on “Track.” The most recent tracking status of your usps mail tracking should appear.
If there is no status available or the information has not changed since the last time you viewed it, check back regularly as information is updated periodically throughout the day. If you have questions about the status of your mailpiece you can call the toll-free customer service number at 1-800-222-1811
What is USPS Tracking?
- USPS Tracking provides information on the progress of a mailpiece while in transit to its destination.USPS Express Tracking is only available for the following mail classes:
- Express Mail®
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Express Mail International®
- Priority Mail International®
When you send an mailpiece using one of the mail classes listed above, usps tracking is included as part of the service that you purchased – there is no extra charge when using one of the eligible mail classes.
Tracking HelpIf you have express tracking problem, please submit your question with the carrier name and tracking number on Tracking Help, our Service Team will help you track your package as soon as possible. Here is the latest 5 tracking question from Tracking Help.
- Hello, I need a proof of delivery for QuikX’s tracking # 55917746 from December 2014
- Tracking number 22187112 is unavailable. I show this to have shipped 6/25/2015
- Trying to track Con-Way shippment #181-997211, going to CT from Ft. Collins,CO
- provide a proof of delivery
- not getting tracking from Central Freight lines