(The 2018 Canada Post Postage Rates take effect on January 15, 2018.)
Summary of the 2018 Canada Post Rates and Services
Registered Mail envelope
Registered Mail envelope take effect on January 15, 2018. The upcoming key changes you should be aware of are:
- The label on prepaid envelopes will be moved from the front of the envelope to the back of the envelope.
- The destination address will be at the top of the new label instead of the bottom.
- The barcode will be more prominent.
Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail
Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail price and service changes effective Jan 15, 2018. Service changes including size, weight and delivery cycle for Neighbourhood Mail:
- Remove maximum number of items per bundle requirement for Neighbourhood Mail
- Remove requirement for an Agreement to access the non-contract price for Postal Code Targeting
- Remove chevrons currently part of indicia for Postal Code Targeting
- Increase thickness for Personalized Mail Dimensional items
- Remove requirement for an Agreement to access Incentive Lettermail
- Reduce minimum volume requirement – Machineable Mail
- Electronic Shipping Tools (EST) enhancements
International Incentive Letter-postTM service
International Incentive Letter-postTM service (Premium, Standard and Per Item) will remain at current levels and there are no service changes planned in 2018.
The information provided on this webpage has been compiled to provide general information to public, with the utmost care. For accuracy and completeness of the information in question, please verify details with any Post Office or Canada Post Website.