Type your USPS tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
The United States Postal Service (USPS), is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
USPS Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the USPS website.
- If you get no tracking information from USPS official website, you’d better contact them.
- Postal Service Honors United Health Group with 2017 Partnership for Growth Award
- U.S. Postal Service Recognized as 2017 Top Federal Agency for Supplier Diversity
- U.S. Postal Service Reports Fiscal Year 2017 Second Quarter Results
- Postal Service Celebrating Latin American Cuisine Today with Dedication of Delicioso Forever Stamps
- U.S. Postal Service Releases Annual Dog Attack City Rankings
Have no idea about USPS? Read USPS reviews in advance and write a review after sending your package with USPS.
Frequently asked questions:
How To Track USPS Mail?
In order to track usps mail, you will need the Label ID of the mailpiece. This number for usps express mail tracking can be found on the Mailing Label or Receipt. The number of letters and numbers vary depending on the class of mail or extra service being used. Sample Label ID numbers are as follows:
|Mail Class or Service||Sample Label ID Number|
|Express Mail®||EA 000 000 000 US|
|Express Mail International®||EC 000 000 000 US|
|Priority Mail International®||CP 000 000 000 US|
|Global Express Guaranteed®||82 000 000 00|
|Registered Mail||RA 000 000 000 US|
Next, enter the Label ID number from the Mailing Label or Receipt into the form above and click on “Track.” The most recent tracking status of your usps mail tracking should appear.
If there is no status available or the information has not changed since the last time you viewed it, check back regularly as information is updated periodically throughout the day. If you have questions about the status of your mailpiece you can call the toll-free customer service number at 1-800-222-1811
What is USPS Tracking?
- USPS Tracking provides information on the progress of a mailpiece while in transit to its destination.USPS Express Tracking is only available for the following mail classes:
- Express Mail®
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Express Mail International®
- Priority Mail International®
When you send an mailpiece using one of the mail classes listed above, usps tracking is included as part of the service that you purchased – there is no extra charge when using one of the eligible mail classes.
Help Center of USPS Tracking
If you have problem with our USPS Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact carrier or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your USPS Tracking number on official tracking system.
I want to know the all tracking status code and definition(all possibilities during the delivery).Whether you can provide for me ? Thank you.
Sorry, we provide USPS Tracking service only. If you want to know all tracking status code and definition, please go to usps official website and get it.