Tel: (852) 2921 2222 | Website: www.hongkongpost.hk
Type your Hongkong Post tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
About Hongkong Post
Hongkong Post is a department under the Government of Hong Kong responsible for postal services, though operated as a Trading Fund. Founded in 1841, it was known as Postal Department or Post Office before the handover of Hong Kong in 1997. It is sub-member of the Universal Postal Union since 1877, and is a separate entity from China Post.
Hongkong Post Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the Hongkong Post website.
- If you get no tracking information from Hongkong Post official website, you’d better contact them.
Hongkong Post News
- Hongkong Post to issue “100 Years of Numbered Typhoon Signals” commemorative stamps
- Hongkong Post holiday arrangements for Tuen Ng Festival
- Hongkong Post announces sale of Mainland and overseas philatelic products
- Hongkong Post to issue “Outdoor Fun” special stamps
- Hongkong Post holiday arrangements on Labour Day and Buddha’s Birthday
Hongkong Post Reviews
Have no idea about Hongkong Post? Read Hongkong Post reviews in advance and write a review after sending your package with Hongkong Post.
Help Center of Hongkong Post Tracking
If you have problem with our Hongkong Post Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact carrier or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your Hongkong Post Tracking number on official tracking system.