Tel: +91 1800 11 2011 | Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Type your India Post tracking number below, get live delivery information with our express tracking system.
About India Post
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India; it is generally referred to within India as “the post office”. For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
India Post Tracking Help
- If you have problem with our express tracking system, please track your package directly on the India Post website.
- If you get no tracking information from India Post official website, you’d better contact them.
India Post News
- India Post Important Notice on Fake Letters of Appointment
- Revised/final Postman/Mailguard Examination 2014 held in September 2016 in Delhi Circle
- Commemorative Postage Stamp on “Yogoda Satsanga Society of India" released on 07.03.2017.
- Commemorative Postage Stamp on "Ladybird Beetle" released on 23.02.2017
India Post Reviews
Have no idea about India Post? Read India Post reviews before choosing and write a review after sending your package with India Post.
Help Center of India Post Tracking
If you have problem with our India Post Tracking system, submit your problem here, we will help you as soon as possible.
Declare: We can NOT contact carrier or others on your behalf, we can only help you track your package with your India Post Tracking number on official tracking system.