(The 2018 Post Fiji Postage Rates take effect on January 1, 2018.)
Post Fiji is different from other postal services, they haven’t published Post Fiji postage rates on their website to the public. But they do have a Postage Calculator.
The Postage Calculator of Post Fiji is easy to use. When you open the Postage Calculator page, you can get the postage rates step-by-step.
- Step 1, you will be asked to choose where do you want to send your package? International or Domestic (Within Fiji). Here, we take Domestic (Within Fiji) as a example. Click the “next” buttom.
- Step 2, you will be asked to choose which do you send this package using? Air Mail or Surface Mail. Here, we take Surface Mail and click “next” to go to next step.
- Step 3, you will be asked to choose which of the following best describes your package? Letter, Small Packets, Postcards, Parcel, Other Printed Papers, Literature for the Blind or Books & Pamphlets. Here, we take Letter to go to next step.
- Step 4, you will be asked to choose which you might also be interested in? This is a multiple choice from FastPost Services, Express Delivery, Register this item and Insure this item. We choose FastPost Services and Express Delivery. Click the “next” buttom.
- Step 5, here enter the grams of your package, we submit 500 as a example, then click “Calculate” buttom.
Here is the Post Fiji Postage Rates Result:
|Weight In Grams:||500 Grams|
|Fast Post Services Charges:||$0.60|
|Express Delivery Charges:||$2.55|
Total Cost: $4.63
You can also compare with Air Mail and get the postage rate on the result page.
Click here to Calculate your package with Post Fiji.
The Post Fiji Postage Calculator provides estimates for your convenience only. The results are only as accurate as your estimation/measurement of the size and weight of your mail item. Final pricing will be confirmed at your local Post Office when your mail is lodged for sending.